Operating instructions for INKO)(naut
- Fill the original THEOcare vacuum bag with incontinence or residual waste up to approx. 20 cm under the rim.
-- CAUTION: Do not dispose of unbound liquids, pointed or sharp objects.
- Switch on INKO)(naut device at the red main switch (button lights up).
- Place vacuum bag on support plate.
- Open the cover of the vacuum chamber and insert the bag into the chamber without wrinkles. Do not bend up the clamps!
- Close cover and lock with lateral clamps.
With the newer versions of the vacuum chamber type S02 and S03, lock the chamber with the front handle.
- Press the START button. The unit switches off automatically after finishing vacuum. Follow the instructions on the display.
- At the end of giving vacuum, open the side clamps and carefully lift the cover. Do not force open!
With the newer versions of the vacuum chamber type S02 and S03, simply pull the handle upwards to unlock.
- Dispose of the bag in vacuum. Ready for the next vacuum process.
Note: The device has to be disinfected and cleaned regularly inside and outside if necessary. Lift the sealing bar carefully and evenly. Do not tilt!